WE INVITE YOU TO EXPERIENCE THE DENALI AREA’S SCENIC WILDERNESS BY SOARING THRU THE BOREAL FOREST & OVER THE TUNDRA!
Step outside of your comfort zone and enjoy the newest adventure activity in Denali. We are the ONLY zipline tour in the Denali National Park area in Alaska!
OUR ZIP TOUR FEATURES…
- Spectacular views of the northern part of the Alaska Range and surrounding area
- Towers and zip platforms above the tree tops
- Professional and certified guides
- 3 hours of adventure
- Free transportation from Denali area lodging
- 7 thrilling ziplines – over half a mile of zips
- A side by side dual racer finale zipline
- The Ascending Bridge Tower – 4 suspension bridges that weave up to the first zip platform
- 2 additional suspension bridges – one that’s over 100 feet long
EXPERIENCE DENALI PARK ZIPLINE…
After a busy summer and fall 2015 building in the boreal forest, just outside of Denali National Park, Denali Park Zipline started running tours in 2016. Denali Park Zipline is part of the Denali Park Adventures family, which already includes Denali ATV Adventures and Denali Jeep Excursions. The Zip tour is built so you can experience and enjoy the views without the worry of hand braking or getting stuck on the lines – let your guides do the work! The course is challenging in some aspects, but also inviting for first timers. Don’t miss the opportunity to experience the wilderness – zipping through the trees and over the tundra!
Our zip tour was designed and constructed by Synergo out of Portland, Oregon. Synergo was selected for their unique creativity, attention to detail, and adherence to the national standards developed by the Association for Challenge Course Technology. Synergo takes great pride in creating tours that provide exciting experiences for all, while keeping a watchful eye on our environmental impact.
Space is limited. Must be at least 8 years of age. Minimum weight is 70 lbs. Maximum weight is 280 lbs. Pregnant women or guests with injuries, seizure disorders, back or neck problems, or hearing or vision impairments are not allowed to participate. Waiver must be signed and medical conditions disclosed. Wear closed-toe shoes, long pants and layered clothing. Dress appropriately for the weather.